Sunday, March 21, 2010

Could be a tight fit

Okay, maybe this tropical shirt has shrunk on the hanger.  Getting ready for a beach party is going to take more than a flowered lei to make it work.  Working here at a desk for hours at a time has done nothing to help get me ready for a beach party.  Like many people, working at a desk, sititng at a computer has turned us into desk jockeys, multi-tasking but not ready for basking. 

Perhaps those lycra sweat pants are meant to be worn for more than just late night grocery shopping.  Maybe it's time to head the doctor's warnings, along with the many books that fill the library shelves written by good natured and thin nutritionists, and get in better shape so I can pull off this whole summer of intense beach partying.  I mean it's a tough job so the tough should get going.

But time is going to be a factor.  I don't take time for lunch, how I am going to find time for molding this winter form into sunshine shape? I don't have any time to read.  I don't have any time to plan.  Any time.....might just be my answer.  I need the help of someone who understands my lifestyle, who understands kids, and most important...understands fitting life into a schedule and making it work. 

Anytime Fitness of Amherst might just be my ticket.  Will call....tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your message for Ike here...