Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fitness Help

Okay, maybe it's because I bought Girl Scout cookies from every scout who stopped at my desk with her little sales form.  Maybe it's because I keep thinking about all the other things I have to do besides being at a gym.  Did I get the prizes ordered for the kids summer reading program?  What kind of teen programs can I book for this summer?  Will we have more adults sign up this year and when am I going to get the online registration page set up? 

Sometimes you just have to have a little extra help.  That's where Greg comes in.  He's just one of the personal trainers at Anytime Fitness.  He must know his stuff....I mean just look at him. 

Greg walked me through the gym and came up with a work-out plan just for me.   Cardio, like ride the bike and treadmill, on one day and focus on muscle groups with sets of different exercises on other days.  He also made sure I knew the setting for each machine so I could perform the exercises correctly and have the machine quickly set for my height. 

"Make sure you use your time here effectively and are exercising correctly", he said.  Greg gets people ready for things like the Police Academy agility test and Army boot camp.  I figure getting a librarian ready for summer reading will be a piece of cake.  "By the way", said Greg.  "Do you smell something like vanilla?"  Crap....need to wash that yellow cake batter off my jacket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your message for Ike here...