Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Anytime Fitness Fits the Bill



Okay, I figured if anyone could help me get in shape it would be Ginny Murphy.  She has triplets that used to come to the library for storytime but now they come and check out the thick books, giving Ginny some time to squeeze in owning her own business, Anytime Fitness of Amherst. 

There it is right under the yellow arrow, 7090 Oakpoint Road.  Ginny showed me all the different machines and I didn't fall off the treadmill...yet. 

Believe me, going to a gym can be intimidating, especially when you realize that you have yellow cake batter drips on your lycra zip up jacket.   But Ginny and her staff were friendly and believe it or not, there were people there just like me!  Just trying to fit in some time at the gym so they could fit in their pants again.  Hey, I'm committed.

Now if I can just get past the Girl Scout cookie season and the bags of jellybeans at Target I'll stay on track.  This is going to work.  I have to be ready for the big Beach Party theme for our Summer Reading Program.  If you want more information on Anytime Fitness of Amherst give them a call at 440-984-4961 or find them on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your message for Ike here...